Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Bring on the fall
I love the fall. I love how the landscape around you changes, the colors, the temperature, the mood. Let's get this straight, I hate the summer. I don't like how hot it is outside and how cold people keep it inside. I don't like feeling draggy all the time from how hot it is. I'm not really a fan of the sun because of my complexion. I don't like sweating all the time. But I love the fall. I love the way that the mountains look when the trees are yellow, orange and red. I love the smell of morning chill and frost and fires burning. I like pulling out all my sweaters and jeans and bundling up with a cup of cider. I like the smell of pumpkin and apple. The best part of the fall is that it means we are closer to winter. We get to go skiing and play in the snow and all that fun stuff. I have so much more fun in the winter than in the summer. I spend more time outside during the winter months than I do during the summer months. So I'm ready for the changing of the seasons, it's a time to refresh, reprioritize, renew, and rethink.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
i love fall too! one of my favorite things to do is going on walks in my fall sweaters
You're a big complainer :) I love summer! I'm sad that it's coming to an end, but excited to start wearing sweaters!
Gross, Meg. Never wish winter upon anyone. Giev me the sweat!! However, I do love fall. Too bad it only lasts about one week.
Post a Comment