Sunday, January 11, 2009

Skis and a Baby

I don't want this blog to become the dedication to the baby, but I had to include a quick picture of an ultrasound picture we got of our little one. We are just so excited (duh) and wanted to share this picture even though most people totally don't care. Before I got pregnant, no, before I got this picture a couple of days ago, I really haven't cared much about other people's ultrasound pictures. They seemed weird to me, hard to tell what was going on and frankly, my response was "duh, it's a baby, like you didn't know there was one in there". But honestly, it's a phenomenal thing to know your pregnant but still not be able to cognitively understand that there is a baby in there. But then all the sudden you see this picture of a human that is growing inside of you - INSANE! How does that even happen? Anyway, here is a picture of the little Fogg:


Secondly, I was leaving for work the other day and thought that our "display" of skis was quite funny and needed to take a picture of it with my new camera. Now that I have this sleak new camera, I can take it whereever I go and have all these cool pictures of random stuff that I will post for your enjoyment. Sadly, this first one is of my own garage, but you gotta start somewhere right? Anyway, we seriously own this many skis - sad... Can you guess how many are mine and how many are Fogg's?

2 comments:

Seth said...

I'd say two for you and five for Fogg, or is it more even like 3 and 4. I don't think that is all that eccessive. I may even dare say Jennie. . .take that. At least eight.
Not a bad lookin little alien you have there either.

Maggie said...

such a cute little Fogg :)

We no longer own skis. Sad, I know.