I'm not really into Halloween or dressing up, but it's fun when you have a kid to dress up. I probably wouldn't have gone out and purchased a costume, though there are some mighty cute ones out there, but I happen to have one on hand. A friend of my parents, Cassie, gave me a Chicago Cubs (if you didn't know, that's where I grew up) outfit, complete with hat. It's the perfect size for him now, though the season is a bit off (it is short sleeve and shorts). So I put it together anyway, trying to make it a bit warmer for him. He thought it was fun that we laughed when we looked at him. Here are a few pictures of him and hanging out with his friend Jane (the Polar Bear).
Sunday, November 1, 2009
Take me out to the ballgame
I'm not really into Halloween or dressing up, but it's fun when you have a kid to dress up. I probably wouldn't have gone out and purchased a costume, though there are some mighty cute ones out there, but I happen to have one on hand. A friend of my parents, Cassie, gave me a Chicago Cubs (if you didn't know, that's where I grew up) outfit, complete with hat. It's the perfect size for him now, though the season is a bit off (it is short sleeve and shorts). So I put it together anyway, trying to make it a bit warmer for him. He thought it was fun that we laughed when we looked at him. Here are a few pictures of him and hanging out with his friend Jane (the Polar Bear).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Too cute!!!
Post a Comment