My day started yesterday with lots of new snow and a skype from April "Happy Buble Day!". So all day I said that to people (most people just rolled their eyes and thought me a fool).
After a change of clothes, I was off to Cafe Med to meet up with the rest of the gals, Mom, Apes and Candace. We had a yummy dinner of baba ganoush, falafel, and curry. A hilarious drive over to the E-center and we were in! We walked down to our incredibly good seats, unfortunately, however, we were sitting in front of the family that I have nicknamed "the douche family", and next to Alice and Harry. You will see later in my story why these people have been named as such. I took this picture of "Helen Keller and her teacher Annie Sullivan". We laughed till we cried about it:
Anywhoo, after dumping a ridiculous amount of money on a t-shirt, we settled in to our seats to be greeted by a fantastic opener, Naturally 7.
Douche Family took this picture when I still liked them:
This is the best of four attempts at a picture together:
Up comes the music, down went the lights and on comes our boyfriend!
After the first song of Cry Me a River, he sang All of Me. I turn around to notice that most people are sitting down when the mom of Douche Family asked me to sit down because her son couldn't see. Really lady? Anyway, kinda ruined the song for me as I affectionately came up with their name. Also, who sits on the floor, pays top dollar and doesn't stand up? What is up with Utahn's and their ridiculous concert going habits? Looking forward to Candace's take on it... A few songs later, during something very soft and sweet, Alice and Harry, our overweight and grumpy old neighbors, spent the entire song arguing about how to turn the camera on. Anyway, they ended up leaving before the encore, so we could leave our seats to watch Michael closer.
No comments:
Post a Comment