Monday, August 16, 2010

What happened to my baby, who is this little boy?

Sorry for the long time between posts, it was crazy last week, just getting back on my feet!

It occurred to me this week that I no longer have a little baby boy, I have a little boy! He is getting more and more of a personality every day. He has a strong personality and unfortunately we have spoiled this little guy. He is really stubborn about getting his way, usually in the fact that he wants something or whatever you are eating. He doesn't like being told no, but when you think about it, no one really does. His favorite words are Dada (which we think might just mean "parent"), ball, and bottle. Ok, well, those are his only words right now. Everything else gets the pointer finger and an inquisitive "ehhh?" He very much enjoys the chase game and laughs uncontrollably when you catch him. He sure loves his doggy, I caught him hugging London the other day, but too slow on the camera, so no picture of that.

We went to the Weber County Fair last week. Here is the little guy playing on the stairs while we ate dinner.


I also really enjoy spending time with my little man on days off and weekends. Here he is playing with me on Saturday morning. I got him a wooden snake and for some reason he likes to put it around his neck.



He also likes to steal my glasses and run around with them. Maybe it's a game of keep-away.


Cheers~

No comments: