Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Two Kids, One Month

Well, I've been terrible at 1) taking pictures of Nora and 2) updating the blog. Days seriously go so fast and I only ever get a few minutes to get things done between feedings, diaper changes, tending to a toddler, getting other stuff done. Uploading pictures is very time consuming and usually takes all day to complete the task. And I haven't really been doing very good at taking a ton of pictures. I have been taking them but they are a bit sporadic.

We haven't done much since Gramma and Papa left, just hanging around the house, running a few errands here and there. I have been attending a mom's group with some friends and Reed has enjoyed playing with his friends there. I also enrolled him in a tumbling class. They sing songs and dance around for a half hour then do tumbling things for a half hour. It's very entertaining for me to watch him, he is a great listener and does what the teacher asks of him. Here are pictures from the past few weeks.

Did my own little photo sesh, wish I had a super nice camera...




Here are just some pictures I've taken hanging around the house.



Reed was willing to participate for a minute...
then, not so much.

walking on the balance beam in his tumbling class all by himself!
"Ta Da!"

Some more "around the house pictures"
Is she full of drama already?


Love this! How freaking small is she!

I thought this looked like she was smoking her paci




First bath!

I'm looking forward to the upcoming holiday's and glad that I have some time off from work to get usual holiday craziness done. The weather is certainly changing around here, getting colder and ready for ski season! I'm hoping to do some fun Christmas time stuff with the family though December is already getting quite full!

I'm hoping to have the birth announcement done in the next few days and also hope I can update the blog more often and with more pictures. I've got to get on the ball here! At least I have the excuse of sleep deprivation...

Cheers for now!

No comments: