Easter was great. The weather was beautiful. Here are the kids baskets from me. They got lots of treats from grandparents too! Here is Nora's basket:
Reed loved opening his basket and loved helping sister open hers. He played with all his goodies all day. He even let himself out of his room this morning and went straight for his baskets on the dining table. I found him after he had dumped it all out.
After baskets, we went to a brunch at church. Here we are outside the place that we had the reception for our wedding. I actually have a bridal picture in this exact spot.
Lots of my friends have kids the same ages as one or both of my kids. Here are five of them (missing one who was out of town!). Oldest is on the right side - Fiona, Ben, Sierra, (then Ethan if he was there), Lucy, and Nora.
We visited a friend who is in the hospital with high blood pressure, hoping to not have her baby soon! Although I'm very excited to meet James and Michelle's baby, I hope she stays in her mommy's tummy a tad longer so she can gain some weight and develop her lungs some more. I'm sad they missed Easter fun but I'm glad they are being taken care of! Then we went to a little BBQ at a friends house where Reed got to roll around in the grass, play with Jane, get lots of grass stains, and learn how to play Bocce ball from Jane's Papa.
We had a great Easter - my favorite holiday! And I have to admit - I LOVED dressing my girl up in a cute Easter dress, more than I thought I would. She is just a little doll - love her!
Cheers~
No comments:
Post a Comment