Wednesday, July 18, 2012

A Big Day

Friday was a big day in the Fogg household.  Nora turned 9 months old and Reed earned himself a new Lightening McQueen toy for going a full week with no accidents (potty training)!  Because the kids had their well-check's that day, I just took the day off and got together with a few of my friends and the kids.  We met at Kaytee's house and let the kids play in the water toys that we had. 

 
I love how the picture below is total chaos.
 Ben just chilling.  I love how he was standing, just a cool guy.
 The three year olds decided to wear these star rings on their heads.  You can see Reed on the left, Liam is on the right, Jane is kinda hiding behind him.


Nora is a big 9 month old!  What a cutey girl!  She has a big bruise on her cheek from a crash against a side table on Monday.  As I was wrapping up this photo session, she fell again and got a matching one above her right eye.  
 As you can see, she is on the move.
 And grabbing everything.
 There she goes!

 Now she is back.
 See the bump on her neck?
 She does this all the time, stand up on everything!
 
 

 

And here is Reed enjoying his new toy (he wouldn't stay still for a picture so I had to take an action shot).  So he said to me last weekend "where is my big Lightening McQueen?".  He only has one, and it's the size of a matchbox car. I told him that if he used the potty all week, I would get him a new "big" one.  Well, he did it!  So I took him to the store after our water party and he picked out the big "LaQueen".  Let it be noted it was a $25 McQueen!  I tried to get him to get the clearance one, but nope he wanted the big one.  Had to keep my promise!  This week he working to earn a new spiderman that he picked out (only $4!). 
 

Saturday was our friend Michelle's 30th birthday.  Her hubby threw a fun 80's theme party, here we are dressed all kinds of 80's.  Fogg and James had it down, as they remember the time.  Pretty sure this is what both of them wore back then for real.


That's what I've got for the day, catch up later~

No comments: