Oh my, my 11 month old little girl is cruising! She is walking more and more each day, I'm sure soon, she will be walking 100% of the time. I was thinking about how much different Nora is than Reed in how she learns. Reed was a lot more calculated in how he learned to walk. He only did it in the safety of mom and dad's arms, walking between us for months. He was stable but not sure he could really do it on his own. And only after he learned to walk did he learn how to stand up without the assistance of furniture or an adult. Nora, on the other hand, is much more willing to fall and then get back up again. She learned to get to a standing position without assistance long before she was stable to walk all the time. She has even started multi-tasking while walking (hold a toy, drink her bottle, wave or clap her hands, talk). Here she is again doing some solid walking!
I simply love the way that Reed says the word "girl", so I had to record it before he starts getting it right. It's so dang cute.
Carol gave Nora this adorable Hawaiian outfit, straight from Hawaii as a baby gift. The finally fits into it and we had to wear it at least once before winter hits. Luckily, Carol got to see it on her and this picture is just adorable!
No comments:
Post a Comment