On Thursday, Nana took the kids grocery shopping with her and got Reed his early birthday present - a new Spiderman! He picked this one out himself. Needless to say, he held on to his "best friend" every moment after. On the way to school on Friday, he was upset about not being able to bring him with, so I suggested that he put spiderman in his seat to sleep during the day. This is how Spidy was left in my backseat:
Saturday night, I went to a friend's wedding. It was beautiful, location was gorgeous! Here I am with two of my friends, Kaytee and Sarah. We had a blast! Sarah was my date cause Fogg was doing a dirt bike race.
Mother's day this year was so nice. The weather was absolutely gorgeous. I got a new necklace, which I completely love. We went to breakfast with Nana and Papa and my mom. Here's the girl's:
Too bad I'm squinting so bad! But the kids are so cute - right?
My mom and my kids who make me a mom. Love it!
Nora sat down in the this grassy area with dandelions. It was so cute!
Papa walked over to help Nora.
Then Pastor Terry found Nora and Ethan and brought them back.
It was a beautiful day after church. I got to do a little project that's been on my list forever, started some laundry. It was nice to be home and have Fogg there. We went to Mongolian BBQ and Target in the evening. It was a nice, simple and relaxing day!
No comments:
Post a Comment