Nothing super special to share today. Just a few pictures from Instagram.
They are buddies, riding buddies.
This smart boy clipped his sister into her carseat. I didn't ask or anything, he just did it.
Got a sweet Spiderman costume on sale after halloween. Why wait to play with it, he loves being Spidy.
Melted my heart to see this project on the door to Reed's classroom. Other kids wrote "I'm thankful for Volcano's" or "I'm thankful for lego's". My kid picked me. Oh man, it makes all that I do worth it. Every. Single. Thing.
So the big news this week is that Nora got her first haircut. It was only the bangs and barely even that, but still, it was a big day. For me anyway. Here is before.
And during. Not super excited about it, but she did good. My baby is growing up!
That's all for now. Nighty night.
No comments:
Post a Comment