Friday, December 13, 2013

Reed's Christmas Program

Last night, Reed did his annual Christmas program for his class.  We had Lala and Nana and Papa there to watch.  Reed's class was clearly the most "non-enthusiastic" about the singing, but I saw him actually mouthing (maybe even actually singing) to the songs.  Still adorable!

Despite Nora's look, she was really excited to watch Reed and she called for him and waved at him each time he sang.
 They sang a hippo song and some other song I haven't heard before.



That's the best I got.  I was very proud of myself that I wasn't like some lady I saw, guessing a grandma.  She used the "hang loose" sign with the kid instead of waving which was interesting.  But the whole time she kept making a gesture for the kid to smile and she was enthusiastically mouthing the words to every song.  Anyway, I just smiled and waved and took a few pictures.  My cute boy.

No comments: