We finally feel like it's home. Well, at least I do. When I get home, I don't see a list of projects still left to complete but I see my house. I can relax and chill now that everything is done. It's great to take bike rides straight from the house and to just hang out there.
Sorry to everyone that missed the party, we know how Saturdays and summers can be. No worries, we have full faith that all of you will be there there sometime soon. We had a good time, lots of food, lots of dogs running around.
Now that life has seemed to settle down, at least for a couple of weeks, we are ramping up our plans for the fall. We are heading to Moab over Labor day so we can absolutely fry ourselves. But it'll be fun as always, anyone else wanna come? Then it's off to LOTOJA (that's Logan to Jackson, a 200+ mile road bike race for those of you who don't know) on September 6th for Mike. I'm his support vehicle while he rides. Then a friend's wedding, search and rescue training at the City of Rocks in Idaho, and mom and dad visiting at some point. We love chaos don't we! Soon it'll be full blown fall and then the snow falls!
We'll keep you updated on our adventures!
No comments:
Post a Comment