We are getting pretty well settled in now, all there is left to do is hang pictures and get decorations up, and clean the house. We are loving the house a ton and I'm having a great time organizing, as you all know how much I love to do that. We are having a little sump pump problem but we should have that resolved soon. Eventually we will need to get some paint on the very white walls but we will get to that whenever we get to it.
Having a party next Saturday, August 16th, as a housewarming. I hate the term housewarming because it implies that we need gifts (which we really don't) so we'll call it the "Check out our new digs". Details are: bring a side dish, dessert, or drink to share and bring your own meat. I will provide buns and burger toppings (tomatoes, onions, lettuce, etc). Starting around 6pm. We'll have some yard games and feel free to bring kids. Hope to see you there!
No comments:
Post a Comment