Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Day Off

For you whiner's out there - Candace - the snow has been melting quickly and is hard to find anymore. Though I enjoyed the quick glimpse into the coming winter, I'm thankful that we get a couple of more weeks in Fall.

I took the day off yesterday, a well deserved rest, and got so much done I had to share! I got up and took London to the vet, got new tires for my car, went to the bank, washed my car, went to a doctor's appointment, met a friend for lunch, changed my oil, cleaned my whole house, and did 3 loads of laundry. Though many of you probably do that much on a daily basis, I find this to be quite an accomplishment mostly because I did everything that was on my list - everything. I love when a plan comes together like that.

3 comments:

Candace said...

:) I love the warm. I don't want to be cheated out of my well-deserved fall!

AMY said...

wow meg. you did a lot on your day off. i feel like every time i have a day to do those things it all needs to be done in one day or it will never get completed. good job, we should hang out this weekend. maybe saturday or friday. we could go out to eat or something let me know if this weekend works and we'll set something up

Meg said...

Amy,

Totally, let's totally get together. How about Friday (tomorrow?). email me and we can work out the details mfogg@backcountry.com.

Cheers~