Well, that's it, nothing special but I really like the colors, cute, calm but not overly "baby".
Friday, February 20, 2009
Baby Room
Well, it's not finished but I thought that if I waited until it felt finished then you would never see any pictures of it. The before picture is non-existent but you can imagine these pictures with white walls instead of color and there was almost no furniture in it (well a futon and some small dressers but nothing special). My mom and I painted the two colors and Fogg put the chair rail up. Work still to be done is getting decorations on the walls, get a chair and lamp for the below noted picture area, get curtain holders, then place baby in room. Easy enough right?
This empty space will be where the chair and ottomon will go and I'll put a lamp between the chair and the dresser. I'm also hoping to get a small bedside table the matches the dresser to put on the left side of the picture there as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment