So it was my 28th birthday yesterday. I hadn't really been focused on it because I've been worrying about someone else's "birth" day. But I had a great day. I unfortunately did not sleep very well that night, so I woke up fairly early not feeling great. So I went downstairs and made myself a nice warm cup of tea (decaf of course). Then Fogg came down and made me a yummy breakfast. We cleaned up and headed to church. After church we went to Costco and got many useful and needed items (we love Costco)! I'm most excited about getting the DVD Planet Earth. If you haven't seen it, you really should! It's great for all ages and is fascinating. I plan on having it on at the hospital a lot. It's got calming music and there isn't really a storyline to follow so if I check out mentally for a bit, I don't really miss much. I think it will also be great to share with our children. Anyway, we got a gift card from Nanny (my mom's mom, we just call her Nanny) so that's what we used it on. Then off to Target for some groceries. Then we headed home to do a little bit of house work and hanging out before we headed downtown. Fogg got me these beautiful flowers for my birthday.
We met up with our friends and headed down to SLC to have dinner at the Happy Sumo before we saw the show.
Then we went to see Wicked at the Capitol Theatre. It was amazing. It was a bit hot in there and the guy next to me kinda smelled worse as the show went on and he sweat more and more. But I worked through it. The singers were great and Fogg even enjoyed it. Great show! Makes you think about who really are the mean people and maybe you shouldn't take things at face value. The baby sure did react when things got really loud. I'm glad we got to see it!
No comments:
Post a Comment