Tuesday, May 12, 2009
Eviction Notice
Well, baby Fogg has been given the official eviction notice from my uterus. Monday we are going to try a natural way of starting labor and if it doesn't work by Tuesday morning, well, this tough little guy is getting the drugs. The reason the doctor wants to induce me is because the baby is getting a bit big and my blood pressure hasn't exactly been stable. I don't like messing with natures timing but I also don't like putting myself and the baby in danger. So, there is a pretty good chance that by next Tuesday afternoon, we'll have a baby! It's a great thing to kind of have an idea of what is going to happen in the next week so I can plan and get done what I'd like to get done. My doctor said that there is little chance that the baby will come before next week, though I'm dilated, I'm not really close to labor - though it could happen, you never know. So get ready everyone, baby Fogg is on the way!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
yea!!! not much longer!
Post a Comment