Monday, December 7, 2009

a boy and his dog

Luckily, London has been so good with Reed. He doesn't get jealous of Reed (only when LaLa holds Reed). He follows him around but I'm pretty sure it's to lick up any spit up and now that Reed is in his high chair with food, London lurks under him just waiting for a precious morsel to drop. I have a feeling that will get worse and Reed figures out that he can drop stuff and London will eat it. When Reed is on the floor hanging out, London will come over and lay next to him. And he is very tolerant when Reed grabs him and pulls his hair or ear. It's very sweet. Here are some pictures I took yesterday of the two of them hanging out. Also, they are both hams, so the camera comes out and Reed will smile and London will crawl over to be as close as he can to the lens.

Here is Reed with one of his favorite things - his mesh feeder. Here he is with a strawberry - what a mess!

And with his favorite dad:
And favorite mama:
He is getting so big!

4 comments:

AMY said...

i love that sweater, very festive! i am glad that london is so mello around him, bella, not so much. but she is not mello around anyone.

April said...

I recognize that sweater! I love that little guy so much. I love the pics with London. He's such a good sport!

Jan said...

Reed has grown so much as you know, its been nice seeing and reading about his adventures.

Lala said...

He looks so cute in that sweater! And the pictures of Reed and Londy-boo are awesome!