This is Reed. In case my mom doesn't share enough about me, I thought that I would just let you know how I'm doing. I'm almost 8 months old already, only 4 more days! I have two teeth, the bottom two and they are getting bigger. I've been feeling some pain in my top, but no teeth yet. But I drool a lot to let mom and dad know why I might be getting grumpy sometimes. I really like to crawl over to cords or strings and pull on them, that's my favorite! But I don't like just sitting around anymore, I love to start crawling as soon as mom puts me down. I really like to pick up something then smack it down really hard to see what kind of noise I can make.
I love people! I like to smile at them, and for special people, I kiss them, I think they really like if I leave a lot of slobber on them. I think that people with long hair like when I pull it too, they make a funny sound if I pull really hard so I do that as often as I can. I don't really like my car seat, but then I like to be in the car so I'm ok once we start to move.
I'm eating lots of new foods lately, I like everything I've tried except those yucky green beans. Mom tricks me by mixing them with other veggies that I do like, so I'll eat them. I really like fruit, but I also liked fruit a lot when I was in mommy's tummy too. My favorite is mixed berries! I like to eat things in my mesh feeder but can't quite get little bits in my mouth yet, it's hard to use my fingers like that! I also like to rub my yucky food fingers in my hair too. Lala once gave me this yummy orange potato with lots of sugar and butter on it from her plate at a restaurant, that was really good!
Mom and Dad keep playing a movie about signing. I don't really get it yet, but I like watching mom and dad do funny things with their hands and saying a word over and over. I'll do it back when I'm good and ready! I'm having a good time building up my muscles by pulling up on the couch, coffee table or ottomon. Or even mom or dad! I just grab on to them and then pull up and put my feet under me. It's easy! My favorite is when I'm in my crib for a nap and I don't really want to sleep, I grab the edge and stand up. I cry until mom or dad comes to get me cause I don't really know how to get back down.
I'm pretty cute if I do say so myself. Mom puts me in some pretty cool clothes (I don't mind though, cause then the older ladies when I'm out like to smile at me, and I like that). Here is a picture of me from just the other day:
I'm getting sleepy now from all of this writing, so I'm going to take a nap now, here is a picture of me sleeping:
Love, Reed
No comments:
Post a Comment