I'm officially back to my pre-pregnancy weight! Good thing cause I'm done breast-feeding, aka shameless calorie burning, so I've really got to watch my food intake now. I'll never be back in my old jeans cause "things moved" but at least I'm no longer swollen and jiggly.
So sad that my boss has resigned. I love her, she has been the best boss ever! I don't blame her though, she kinda would like to live in the same state as her husband. Will miss you Helen!
Missing my BFF's big time lately. April and Tash in San Fran is so far away! Cause I work 24/7, I don't even get to see my local BF's either! Hang in there friends, I'll see you sometime.
Thought up this post at 3:30 in the morning cause Reed had a tough night last night. Things that I've wanted to say, but I couldn't write a billion different ones about nothing really special, so they all got mushed together. Reed woke up at 2:30, didn't really go back to sleep until 5, with 4 attempts in between. 2 bottles, Tylenol, a nose-sucking, and a cuddle later, he finally went to sleep. Thought I'd be able to sleep in, but oh no, up at 7:30! Crying right now for a nap, we might have success, it's been quite for a few minutes, will check on him when I'm done posting.
I love skiing. Even if I only get to do a couple of runs cause I've got to spend time with the little buddy, I really enjoy it. Wish I could find a way to ski all year round and a bit more often than I currently do.
Get to see Billy Joel and Elton John Face2Face concert on Feb 19th (hopefully, it's already been postponed once). Hoping that Bree and Margo can come with us. Then I get to see Michael Buble on March 31st - 10th row floor! April and Candace get to come with mom and I - so excited! Fogg won't go to either concert so Mom is coming with me.
So sad for all the people in Haiti. I can't believe a man was pulled out yesterday after 2 full weeks under the rubble. Unbelievable. My heart is broken for all of the family of the victims, and all the orphans. Wish I could do something, hard to think that a few bucks that I could afford to donate would do much. I'm going to donate money in a few months when people have stopped donating and hopefully Fogg has a job.
Getting tired of working 7 days a week. Emotionally exhausted. Miss my little dude when I'm gone all the time - I think he is starting to miss me too. Frustrated that Fogg still doesn't have a job, many irons in the fire right now, hopefully one comes out hot soon.
Reed has taken to chewing on furniture. The rails of his crib are looking like a rat has been gnawing on it, just started chewing on the coffee table too. I must learn to cope with losing the "perfect" condition of items cause that's just the toll that having a kid takes.
Dying for a massage. Can't justify it with our current financial position, it'll have to be a reward for something. Also, would love to have a nice dinner out (sans Reed cause he's so stressful to have at a restaurant). Needing a day off to catch up on some things like cleaning, running a few errands, updating the baby book, laundry, filling some picture frames, get some gifts, schedule doctor appointments and go to them, etc.
Names we've called Reed in the past 8 months: chubby stripes, little buddy, ruddy buddy, reedy-boo, snotty-nose, grabby hands, grumpy head, and probably many more.
Basement is almost done. Carpet is being installed now, then all we have left is getting the plumbing in the basement done, install a few shelves and move furniture in! Looks so good, can't wait till that's off our plate. Will post pictures as soon as we are done.
And a few parting pictures - the fam at Snowbasin last weekend and Reed enjoying brownie and ice cream (mom's personal favorite).
Off to my day, Cheers~
2 comments:
i have missed you too friend. hopefully we can hang out soon. I'm sorry you had a long night, maybe more teeth are making their way through. praying for you guys and fogg's job.
Megg, I love the way you write. Straight to the point. I didn't know Fogg didn't have a job. What happened? We'll be praying for a job for him. You're little guy is looking more like you both.
Post a Comment