Tuesday, February 23, 2010
My Drive
If you didn't know, I drive about 45 minutes to and from work. So that's about an hour and a half a day that I spend by myself driving. This drive has become not very good for me as my brain doesn't stop working and I arrive at my destination all kinds of wound up. I think about everything from how I want to write a book and I need to decide what it will be about, to errands I have to run. I must have a pen and paper with me, cause I start to get going and can't stop myself. I think about what I'm going to blog about next, my little boy, what I'm eating, rearranging my house, things I need to do, my schedule, my hubby, Michael Buble concert coming up, conversations that I will probably never have with people, friends that I haven't seen for a while, what the plans are for the weekend, gifts I should buy, things I should do to show my appreciation for people that do great things for us, vacations that I want to go on and places I want to go, what I want the next year to look like, jobs, cars, skiing, dirtbiking, and a billion other things. I'm pretty sure that this drive is bad for my health.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I would guess that you have less room for agitation and road rage with the amount of other things you are thinking about. :)
Post a Comment