Monday, June 28, 2010

Cool Guy

Reed took a fascination in my sunglasses the other day. I put them on his face and he sat there with this look on his face:


I started laughing cause it was this "I'm so cool, I don't even smile" look. The more I laughed, the more he made the face and wouldn't break his cool-guy persona. I'm sure he stayed in that pursed lips face for at least a few minutes as I laughed harder and harder. I even started tearing up it was so funny. The whole time, he never cracked a smile.


On a similar note, we went shopping yesterday and Fogg found this gem for Reed to try on. He also thought he was pretty cool, but not cool enough for us to spend 12 bucks on a hat for laughs.



1 comment:

Ramona said...

Sweet! We will be in Ut in Aug for a wedding, maybe we can catch up then?