We loved looking over the railing at the ducks and geese. Jane really likes to talk, she was yelling "duck!" at all of them. I just liked to watch them.
Then we went over to the playground. It was sooooo fun. I went down the slide once and then the second time around Jane and I raced to the top. She won. The second time I won.
I sure do like sliding down!
Then our mom's made us sit on this thing that looked like a really big lizard and it had two saddles. They took tons of pictures. I was not so happy about it, but Jane liked to smile.
Aren't I cute?
Then we walked all around the park doing different stuff. We also got to ride in the wagon that Grandma and Papa got me for my birthday.
At the end, we went to this digger part. Jane's mom showed us how to brush the sand off so we could see what was below it.
Then we got to try it!
We got distracted and wanted to climb up the rocks! Both of us made it to the top!
After that, we went to lunch. Our mom's talked a lot, so Jane and I started making a fuss so they would pay attention to us instead. Plus, I was getting kinda tired. We left and the next thing I knew I was home in my crib taking the rest of my nap (I must have fallen asleep in the car, I didn't even get to say good-bye to Jane!). When I woke up, Dada was home from his conference (he went to learn about avalanches and stuff).
Well, see you all later!
Love, Reed
2 comments:
holy cow. The cheeks on that boy are so stinking cute. Especially that picture of him cheesing it big time (standing at the top of the slide). Cute Meg!
p.s. Loved the Charlie Brown costume, too!!!
I second the cute pictures. So glad he has a little friend to do fun things with.
Post a Comment