- Reed - above. He put all of my necklaces on yesterday as I was getting ready. He just kept pulling them out and stacking them on. He was excited to show me and then obliged to have his picture taken.
- My hubby - he has been so generous to me lately, giving me flowers for no reason, a cute note in my car, taking me out to dinner. He is so protective of me and willing to help me get things done.
- Friends - I have a friend that is so thoughtful to send texts and phone calls when I miss a group activity to make sure that I'm doing alright. She remembers mundane things and follows up on them later. She makes me want to be a better person and friend back to her and others. She has started a "pay it forward" attitude for me. Still other friends that are there to listen to me complain (all the time!), give great advice, offer condolences. Others that will be super sad and in pain but ask me about my life instead of complaining about theirs.
- Motivational material - I love reading about different subjects to make me a better wife, mom and employee. I feel motivated to make a difference and be a better person. I love when I can apply these concepts to every day life and grow as a person. I love hearing a great sermon at church that makes me realize how lucky I am to have a Father who takes care of me, whether I know it or not - He makes my life better every day.
- Nora - there is little else in the world better than your baby girl smiling at you and laughing. You know at that moment that she is happy and content and taken care of. I'm so anxious to watch her grow and learn. I'm maybe too anxious to see who she is going to become. Because I love Reed more every day and enjoy watching every moment of his growth, it makes me even more excited to see Nora go through those same stages.
- Stability - I have an amazing house, a great job, a fantastic family, incredible friends, financial means to live comfortably, yummy food to fill my belly, and plenty of toys to enjoy every spare moment I get.
Monday, February 27, 2012
Things that make me happy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment