Today, I hosted a shower for my friend Michelle. She is expecting her first baby (a girl) in May. I am soooo excited that she is having this baby, I can't even wait! I had a great time planning and hosting the shower. We did a brown and hot pink monkey theme. Her sister in law made amazing cupcakes with handmade monkeys on them. We had a ton of other yummy food too, check out the spread! Michelle got a ton of awesome gifts and a fun time was had by all. I sure do love hosting parties.
Nora is getting better and better at eating food. She most of the time enjoys the experience, if I time the feeding right. This evening she ate more than she ever has, almost a whole container of squash and rice cereal on top of that! She is rolling over pretty consistently now, from both front to back and back to front. She smiles quite a bit now and is getting better at sitting supported. She is getting to be so much fun! She sleeps through the night all the time now (has for quite some time but then she got sick and was getting up once a night for a few weeks, but we are back to normal now).
She is also darn cute to dress up sometimes! Here she is in a cute outfit, wearing shoes that were mine as a baby.
Reed is getting more and more personality all the time. He has said some funny stuff lately. A few examples are "I don't think so." and "I can't remember." He wanted me to take his picture the other day holding his tractor:
He also wanted to take pictures. I assisted him a little in taking a picture of London. Then he wanted me to take a picture of him and London together.
I went to check on him during his nap today. I found him like this:
We sure are staying busy. Fogg went dirt biking this weekend with a bunch of guys. We are both working quite a bit. I'm starting a new position at my company this coming week and I'm very excited about it. I'm sure that will keep me a little more busy as well. Having two little kids at home also keeps us busy - obviously. I've started Insanity workout - been doing it for a week now. It's hard but so far I'm really liking it. When it's over at the beginning of May, maybe I'll post before and after pictures (assuming the after pictures are good...).
Till next time~
2 comments:
Oh my, she is getting so big! We really do need to get together to let the boys play and you can give me all your advice on having a girl :) We're free a lot on the weekends (inbetween dan's races he has coming up) so let me know when you have time! Such a cute family.
I love Nora's sweater dress! SO cute!
Post a Comment