What a busy weekend we ended up having! Sparing you the boring details, I'll highlight. We went to a friends house for dinner on Friday night, they have a pool in the complex. They invited us to swim, though only Reed swam, Fogg did only cause Reed forced him. Reed loved jumping in the pool over and over. We taught him about a cannonball, he picked it up immediately!
Saturday was spent running around the morning, getting some things done before we wanted to go to join James and Michelle on their boat up at the lake. We looked at a pop up trailer camper, got tint on my new car, ran a few other little errands. Then we headed up to the lake to have some fun in the lake water. It was a little breezy which kept the heat off really nicely. Reed of course jumped in the water a million times. We headed home in the late evening. After a bath, the boys were watching some olympics and after I put Nora down to bed, I came upon this scene:
Cute right?
Sunday ended with a trip to SLC to visit some friends who have a little boy right around Reed's age (a few months younger). Sam and Reed look so much alike and enjoy doing the same things together. Anyway, here they are playing in the basement on some bars.
Monday, Nora turned 10 months old! Can you even believe it? She weighs about 19 pounds already, a little chunker! She is standing a lot these days, she will let go of whatever furniture she is holding and stand for quite some time before grabbing again or sitting down. Won't be long before she is walking I bet. She puts everything in her mouth, everything. She loves jewelry of any kind at all. She crawls everywhere, pulls up on everything. For the most part, she sleeps good at night, unless of course she is sick, which is more often than not. Poor girl. In fact, yesterday she had to get put on a nebulizer cause she is struggling a little in her lungs from coughing so hard. It's already making a difference. My favorite thing is first thing in the morning when I come to get her up, she is usually just sitting in her crib, playing with her blankets and stuffed animals and she coo's and smiles at me when I come in. Well, maybe my ultra favorite thing is when she snuggles her head in when I'm holding her. She isn't gravitating to any specific toys yet, but in true baby fashion, her favorite things are remote controls or phones. Not play ones, real ones only. She sure does love her stuffed animals and blankets (de-de) as Reed does.
Oh, and we ended up buying the pop up trailer so we can go camping and such. It was a killer deal and we are really looking forward to going camping as much as we can. It'll be great with the kids and I have a feeling we will get a lot of use out of it.
Cheers~

No comments:
Post a Comment