So yeah, that's how I've been feeling the past week or so. Ugh. I know I haven't posted for quite some time - sorry about that. To say my life is busy is an understatement! Since I last wrote, it's been super busy both at work and at home. I feel like I'm crazy busy at work, then I get home to more craziness. I feel like I barely have time to tread water let alone get ahead of anything. I try my best to always enjoy the parts of life that are the best though - my family. Laundry, cleaning and all that stuff can wait (and apparently does!).
Exciting news - got a new car! We happened to find a car that works perfectly for me and it was a steal! It's another Honda Civic and though it's not technically "new", it's pretty darn new. It is a 2011 silver civic LX that was rear ended with only 2,000 miles on it. It had to get a salvage title, so it was super cheap - half the price of a new car but basically new. You could count 2000 miles as almost test drive miles. It still smells like a new car and everything is super nice on it. So we snapped it up and sold our old Honda all within 5 days - sweet! I'm loving driving it, it just feels so smooth. Oh, also it's a manual transmission, so that makes driving kinda more fun.
I had to attend a work trade show last week and weekend, so that probably contributed to my feeling of UGH. I'm looking forward to a weekend of not working and taking a day off next week hopefully so I can catch up a little.
So on to some pictures. Reed got a hold of the camera the other day and here is a sampling of his pictures. I went ahead and removed the pictures of carpet, walls and his fingers, giving you the ones with a bit more content. Mom took the first two.
^ This one is fairly artistic
^ Picture of pictures - whoa!
I've also got on my list of things to do (which seems to grow even though I check things off of it) is to update the kids baby books and such. I wanted a picture of Nora with one of her favorite people - Miss Max. Max is Nora's primary caregiver at school and they just love each other to death. This is this morning, Nora giving Max hugs. Max is from England, wonder if Nora will have an accent?
One of our activities last weekend was Ava's 3rd birthday party. It was just the four little friends which made it so much fun, a lot less chaos. I had fun hanging out with my friends there too! These four little munchkins are just the cutest and I love that they are all growing up together.
Reed, Ava, Liam and Jane
^ This picture is just adorable to me!
We went to a friends house for dinner on Sunday night. It rained a little while we were there and on our way home we say this double rainbow! It was so bright - sorry the picture sucks.
Other shenanigans happened over the past few weeks. Reed put grapes in his cheeks and we all laughed really hard.
Reed loves his slip and slide
Well, that's it for now, sorry for the craziness of my post, it's how my brain is working these days!
Cheers~




No comments:
Post a Comment