Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Nora the Kid and Reed Cassity

The kids school did a picture day with a horse.  I don't know what that's all about but whatever.  I took a look at the pictures and laughed my head off.  Nora seriously looks like an old west outlaw in that third one.  The facial expression is blank and sort of angry.  She really looks bad-ass.  I must have dressed her right for the day too, in a red skirt to go with.





Now Reed, he just looks too happy to be an outlaw.  He was having a great old time on that horse!



Reed got this great idea one day to take all of the pop cans out of the boxes and them make the boxes some new pants.  He walked around like this for quite some time.


3 comments:

Jan said...

pony pictures were adorable & so are the soda-pants!

jen said...

I love reading your blog. I can always hear your voice as I read what you've written. So fun to see what you're up to and the funny things your kids are doing and saying :)

jen said...

I love reading your blog! I can always hear your voice as I read what you've written. I enjoy hearing what you guys are up to and the funny things your kids are doing and saying.

p.s. sorry if you get this message more than once. Your robot moderation thingy has defeated me numerous times...so many times in a row that it eventually deleted my comment altogether and made me start over.