Friday, October 26, 2012

Winter Wonderland

October 25th, 2012 - First snow day of the season.

We got wholluped yesterday at my house.  The northern Wasatch front got hammered, arguably a bit more than SLC and the canyons east.  We woke up to a ton of snow and it just kept coming!  I had to stay home, no way to get to work.  Here is the view from my back window of the snow building up.



We did a little product testing when the power went out for a few hours and I couldn't get any work done.  Nora is not too thrilled with the situation as you can see.  Got her this cute new snowsuit though - isn't it?  She never left this spot the whole time we were outside, just stood there.  She is watching Reed at this moment as he is literally rolling around in the snow.  I took her mittens off at the end and let her touch the snow and after a few swipes she was done with that.  

And here is my cute girl this morning.  I know, she shouldn't be standing on the counter, you can save the lecture.  But she is just so adorable - right?

Hopefully this is the beginning of an epic winter season!  Reed keeps asking about when we can go skiing - I'm asking the same question!

Later!

1 comment:

Dan and Liz said...

Oh, she is so precious and cute on your counter! Love her snowsuit, too :)