Sunday, December 2, 2012

Tree, fashion, sleeping and lights



I got Christmas decorations up and I paired down a bit this year.  Last year when I pulled my decorations out, I found out that they had a lot of mold damage, so naturally a bunch of stuff got pitched.  This year, I just decided to keep it more simple and classy.  So anyway, there is a closeup of my tree.  I have a red and gold theme going on, my tree has a lot of pinecones, birds, owls, bird houses. 

Reed got himself dressed the other day.  This is how he presented himself on the first of December.  Very appropriate right?


Nora was fighting a stomach bug last week, luckily she is over it now.  She got up really early on Friday morning and wouldn't go back to sleep.  I propped her in the highchair with some Kix and a tv show and not too much longer, she looked like this.  She was pooped by 7am!  

One of "traditions" that we have started is going to the "Lights Before Christmas".  It's a bunch of lights they put up in a park in Layton.  We decided to walk it this year sense it was so warm *sigh*.  You can't barely tell it's us, but we're there!
Nora looking at the lights and Reed checking out the snake lights.





No comments: