I blog stalk other people. I get kinda upset if they do not update their blog often enough. I feel like I'm missing out on their lives. Then I looked at the date of my last posting - it's been like 3 weeks. Or something like that. My excuses are dumb, mostly that nothing in particular has happened. We just go through our normal daily routine (which is jam packed), then go to bed and do it all over again.
The kids do and say things that are just priceless but of course I don't remember them too far past when they were done or said so I don't have much to add there. Reed is smart, observant and energetic. Nora is learning more every single day, and has gotten to the point of creating her own language. She knows what she wants!
We took Nora skiing two weekends ago. This is basically all we did with her for 10 minutes. We pulled her around, she liked that. Fogg or I stood at the top of the hill and let her slide down for about 10 feet, the other would catch her. She liked that too. She fell down a few times, she didn't like that. But it's no different from home when she falls down, she will whine and cry a little. The boots are too big for her, she fell out of them a few times. Mostly it was successful. Reed really wanted to ski with her, he wanted to pull her around. So cute.
Nora had the most impressive poop blow out I've ever seen from either of my kids. I really hate to throw away clothing, haven't done it once for either kid. Massive blowout? No problem, I will wash it. This one however, there was no other choice. I should have even cut the thing off of her. It was an overnight poop-a-thon, there was no salvaging that thing. Hard to believe so much came out of such a small little body.
Ok, enough of that, I just had to record that experience, it was crazy!
Nothing much else happening now, though the next several months are jam packed with business trips, birthday's, mother's day, anniversary, personal trips, visitors, Easter, weddings, camping trips, dirt bike trips, baby showers, house projects and tons of other stuff. So hopefully it won't be so long between posts.
Cheers~


1 comment:
Go Nora! Maybe you guys should have a Fogg ski team someday? By the way, I love to read your blog. Maybe I'll start one up again sometime soon :-)
-Ramona
Post a Comment