We've been around for the past few weekends cause our weeks have been soooo busy. Gives us a little chance to recoup and recharge at home. But for each night, Reed begs to ride his bike. Because we live on such a hill, we go a couple of houses down to the intersection and let him ride where it's flatter. He is absolutely loving it, having a great time learning and getting more comfortable with it. A couple of the evenings the other neighbors came out and hung out with us just sitting on the grass and playing in the street. It's so fun that the neighbors are all so friendly!
We got to ride on James and Michelle's boat this weekend as well. We went tubing a little, Reed and I once going pretty fast, he laughed the whole time. Then Michelle and Gracie, Me and Nora and Reed all road a nice mellow ride. The kids all loved it. Reed got tricky standing up at one point.
I'm sure there is lots of other stuff to tell you about, but I can't think of it all. We are ready for more camping trips, moto trips and fun in the sun. Though I'm getting slightly ready for fall (the hot is so hot!).
Cheers~



No comments:
Post a Comment