Monday, October 13, 2014

Nora's Frozen Party

Nora's third birthday is today.  Three whole years old.

We are in awe of our little girl every day.  She is so stinking smart, so very independent and makes us laugh almost every single day.  She loves her brother, she loves the movie Frozen, wants to be a baby when she grows up, and loves math.  She is either super happy or super grumpy. We love having this little girl in our family.  She has her daddy wrapped around her pinky finger.  He acts tough but she can win him over pretty quickly.  She really does know every letter and number and color, loves to sing songs and is starting to play a lot with her babies.  I love her smile and her little giggle is about the best sound ever.

This morning, she was mad at me for "not getting her" and asked to come snuggle in bed with me.  So we did and I said "happy birthday!".  She said thank you and that two year olds are babies and she is now a big girl.  Then Reed crawled in bed too and they gave each other hugs after he told her happy birthday.  Then she got grumpy and didn't want to go to school.  They made her a big banner and I brought Frozen cupcakes for her to share with her class.  Reed wanted to come have a cupcake with her in her class so hopefully they do that for them both.  Nora cried when I dropped her off and was asking for "Reed-o" (that's what she calls him).  Sweet girl.

Day she was born

1 Year Old

2 Years Old

3 Years Old


Nora asked for a Frozen party for her birthday.  We invited her friends that are around the same age.  She is jumping on the tramp with her friend Addi (her twin from school).



 Her Frozen cake





Lala gave Nora a fantastic Frozen themed gift.  It was a roller bag filled with Frozen stuff.  She literally gasped when she opened it.  Loves loves it.



I wished I had caught it on camera, but she had this "O" face almost every time she pulled something new out.  She was in little girl heaven.


This afternoon we are going to the pumpkin patch and a few more gifts from us.  More pics tomorrow I'm sure!

Happy Birthday Baby Princess!

No comments: