Time has f.l.o.w.n. by the past few weeks. Not really sure why but I'm guessing cause it's the holiday time, I've been ramping up at work, and both Fogg and I have been traveling a lot. I was gone all last week prior to Halloween. It was a crazy week, at the Marmot sales meeting. It was so great though and such a confirmation that I'm doing exactly (like exactly) what I should be doing. I'm so happy to have found the job that was tailor made for me. I am working with the right people in the right company with the right product. I had a great time getting to know more people, learning about the product and the company.
Before I left, we watched Gracie for half the day. Gracie is one of my best friends daughters and we are so lucky to have them all in our lives. She did so great, playing great with the kids, going potty and being happy. At one point, the kids wanted to dress up, so Gracie is the cowgirl and of course my Spiderman and Elsa.
I got back the day before halloween so I was able to go to Reed's class for his party there. The kids were to wear either PJ's or their costumes. Reed wore both. He wore his spiderman pj's under his spiderman costume. They had treats and did a little trick or treating around the classroom, then played some games. Here is most of his class:
Funny Faces
Later that afternoon, we had friends over for our now Annual Soup T or T. People bring soup to share and some sides like bread and salad. We had some yummy soups - some sausage thing, clam chowder, butternut squash and chicken quinoa. Little Raylee came over and Nora spent the entire night "taking care" of her. She wanted to hold her (and she did like 5 times) and bring her toys and cover her up in a blanket. She was in heaven. I think my little pink loving, princess obsessed little girl can add babies to her favorite things.
Spiderman and Elsa collecting some goods
The day after Halloween is a perfect time to pick up next year's costumes cause they are on clearance. And they can play with them all year long as dress up! Reed chose Batman and I chose Dorothy for Nora (cause she doesn't know who that is). I explained the concept of the movie - Dorothy was in a storm and bonked her head and had a crazy dream about walking on the yellow brick road with a tin man, a lion and a scarecrow so she could meet the wizard to send her home. So Nora put on this costume and kept faking bonking her head. Oh and called her Dora. Oh well, she was cute with her red shoes and basket with Todo. I think this costume might double as Alice in Wonderland.
And finally, Nora has a bestie at school - Addi. Addi already at 3 years old, decided that she wanted her and Nora to wear the same shirt on the same day. So she gave Nora a new shirt and they both wore them today. How cute are these two little twinners? They were both so very happy.
Cheers~
No comments:
Post a Comment