Friday, May 15, 2009

5th Anniversary

Today, Fogg and I celebrate our 5th Anniversary! I'm so blessed to be married to my best friend. I feel so lucky that we found each other. If I were to design a person that I would be married to, it would be Fogg. We couldn't be a better match. It's great to have a person to be with every day that I have so much in common with and we make a great team. We always say that if we were to be on the Amazing Race we would win cause we work well together and don't usually get frustrated with each other. We hoped to do something big like a trip for our 5th but obviously, that's not possible, I'm just trying to not have a baby today. So we've already started to plan our 10th, going on a trip to France or something. So in honor of our 5th anniversary, I give you my 5 favorite things about Fogg:

1. He is bigger than me. No matter how much weight I gain in pregnancy, I won't weigh more than him, he can reach things that I can't, he can move and pick up things that I can't, and it looks good in a picture even if I have high heels on.

2. He knows a lot about a lot. He can fix cars, make stuff, repair stuff, hang drywall, find a problem on a computer, is good at his job, knows about financial stuff, and things like that. If I don't know about something, he probably does.

3. He loves to have fun. It's so refreshing to be around someone that is always looking to have fun. We do so many fun things together, we love to travel and play with all our toys. Even if we have to do something we don't really want to do, he'll find a way to make it fun. We laugh a lot together and that is valuable.

4. He's honest. I never have to worry that he is lying to me or that he's hiding anything from me, he'll always tell me the truth. If my breath smells, he tells me. If he doesn't like something, he'll tell me. I never have to wonder where he stands on anything at all.

5. He loves me. Even though I'm super duper big right now, he still loves me. You gotta love someone that loves you no matter if you are grumpy or angry or not looking your best. He calls me princess every single day!

Happy Anniversary Love!

2 comments:

Andy said...

I think I'm in love with Fogg now! That's awesome! Congrats you two! So many things to celebrate in such a short amount of time.

April said...

I just read this and got teary eyed. You two are such a good example to the rest of us and I love you both very much. Congrats on the five years of marriage. I know this next year will be super exciting and baby Fogg couldn't be born into a better family. Love you!