Wednesday, March 3, 2010

tires, airplanes, and rooms

I was driving home from work the other day and I've seen this a couple of times, but this time, I got my camera out to take a picture of it. This is a massive tire being trucked. From the picture, you are like - oh that is a big tire. But really, look at how big it is compared to the tires on the truck! What exactly does this tire go to? Fogg tells me it's for trucks and equipment at places like mines but really, I can't imagine how it really could fit on to anything at all!


Ok, enough of that. Here are some snapshots of playing on the floor with Reed the other night.


Airplane!

Reed love his Dad!


So, as promised, here are some pictures of the last room in the basement with some furniture in it.

And we got ourselves a new king bed! We got a deal on it, so here's what it looks like. We got the mattress, box spring, and the whole frame/headboard, with 2 king pillows and 6 throw pillows for $450. I also got new drapes for the windows. For our old bed, I got this great bed set that had matching window treatments. Well, since we went from a queen to a king, I had to get new bedding, therefore a new window treatment. I got these at TJ Maxx and I simply love them. They are great for blocking out light in the morning too.

That's all for now! Cheers~

No comments: