Reed was 17 months old yesterday. It's hard to believe that he's already a walking, talking, toddler when sometimes I feel like I was just pregnant! Here are some recent milestones that he has reached.
Has a few new words - ba-bye (along with a wave), off, out, baby
He is eating from forks and spoons, and he's actually pretty good at it.
Got his last molar on the bottom right - finally!
Talks a lot in his language, asking "questions" and I just respond however I feel like it.
Gets into EVERYTHING! every cupboard, every drawer, every basket.
Lost his favorite blanky, new one to be purchased today. We have no idea where it is, but we suspect that he stashed it somewhere and we'll find it when cleaning out something bizarre.
We went to the zoo last weekend. It was so warm, weird for the end of October. We loved it and unfortunately couldn't stay for very long, so I'd love to go back before the snow falls. And I'd like to go NOT on a Saturday with some more friends. Reed really did love it and would have spent way more time at each exhibit if I had let him. Next time.
Staring at the carousel, he was fascinated by it.
He got to ride the lady bug, shoving his hand in his mouth to get that tooth out! He thought it was fun, didn't want to get off when it was over.
Reed posing with his friends, from left to right, Reed, Carden, Brooklyn, Ashton. Notice Reed is petting the statue.
Reed's absolute favorite animal was the giraffe, he just sat there staring as above. Then he started to talk to them. So cute!
Oh and he liked the train ride too, he smiled the whole ride.
No comments:
Post a Comment