We found Reed a new toy. We'll new to us anyway. I used to think that Reed needed all *NEW* things but I've come to see the light that there is really no good reason why it needs to be new, some things can be used, and it's better that way! I'm less attached to new things, as used things have been broken in and if this thing breaks it's not a big deal, especially since I've only spent a few bucks on it! Anyway, we've been on the search for some sort of "riding" toy for Reed and just the right one came along for $8 and a few zip ties. He LOVES it and didn't get off of it all weekend. Also, it's like all the machines we've had in our backyard so he was pretty excited to get to do it himself.
Another funny story, no pictures and you'll see why in a second. I was watching tv, just hanging out with Reed on Saturday morning, he was running around the house, just doing what he usually does, play with toys, play with London's water bowl, play with the measuring cups, etc. Anyway, it was quiet for like seriously 2 seconds so I look behind me and Reed was standing on the kitchen counter island, Fogg's coffee cup in hand, about to take a swig! He had pulled a stool out (if you haven't been to my house, they are kinda tall), climbed up it, stood on top of it, then climbed onto the counter, stood up, grabbed the cup! As I got up and ran over there, he hesitated with drinking the coffee and I was able to grab the cup, found out it was empty, and grabbed him off the counter! No time to grab a camera, and also kinda unsafe... Anyway, hawkeyes on that kid from now on!
We are getting SOOO close to finishing the backyard project! A few more pictures of the after and I'll post the final results. But here is a sneak peek of what the final product is looking like.
No patience with sitting for a picture anymore - see ya!
Cheers~
No comments:
Post a Comment