Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Life

Life is really busy. It doesn't matter if you get through the current "busy" time, there is always another one lurking around the corner. Fogg and I also like to fill up every spare moment with something. As if working and raising a toddler aren't time consuming enough, we have second jobs, many enjoyable activities, fulfilling volunteer positions, and commitments with friends. Each Friday, I think, next week, that's the week I'm going to catch up on everything. And every New Year's Day, I say, gosh, I'm going to do really good this year at remembering people's birthdays and sending them cards and gifts. And my house project list grows and grows each day, and without actually accomplishing them, nothing gets checked off. And when it seems you have got a nice schedule and routine going, something gets added to change it.

I say all this cause we have A LOT of stuff coming up in the next few months. We have visitors, birthday's (all three of us!), anniversary, holidays, and general life must still go on. I look forward to March and April when I can do a nice spring clean. Open the windows of the house, dig deep into the grime of the house, cleanse it of all germs and yucky's, make it smell fresh again. Fit that into a full work week, teaching skiing, spending as much quality time with little buddy and the hubby as possible. I'm trying to get ahead on gifts and preparations for trips and visitors.

For those of you that crave the pictures of the little man or current adventures, hang in there for me cause there will be a lot coming up, but until then, I gotta start cleaning!

Cheers~

No comments: