Friday, May 13, 2011

16 and then some

This week has been pretty busy. After G-pa left, we had some friends come into town. Ryan and Mardi moved away last fall and they have been sorely missed! Their little girl, Brinnley, was born only 4 days after Reed so Mardi was my "belly buddy". They celebrated their 1st birthday's together last year and it's so fun to see them together again right before their second birthday's! Anyway, we had the Duran's over for dinner as well and beside the chaos of the kids, the parents had a rowdy time too. Here is Ryan and little Brinn hanging next to Fogg and Reed.

Reed and Brinn decided they were going to sit at the kid table together in their PJ's.

It was so great to see the Colburn's and wish their visit wasn't so short! We truly miss them! Mom came into town on Wednesday and Reed just keeps saying "Lala" and "Hi Lala". He sure does love her. In fact, since she arrived, he wants nothing to do with his parents! London has also made some friends with the neighbor kids. They come over almost every day and pick up London to play with him, take him for a walk or just have him hang out with them. This is a good representation of what London looks like after they return him to us. Poor old dog.


Reed will sometimes use him as a back support while watching TV.


Well, the 16 in the title represents that I'm at 16 weeks in my pregnancy! This first picture is at 13 or so weeks.

Here I am at 16 weeks
It's about the same I guess after looking at the pictures. However, I think that the first one was taken at the end of the day and the second one was definitely taken at the beginning of the day. The belly definitely gets bigger towards the end of the day. It's rounding out quite nicely. I didn't even start taking pictures of the belly when I was pregnant with Reed until 20 weeks because I wasn't showing at all. This one is making it's presence known right off the bat!

Also, you might notice (maybe not) that the background walls were painted. I finally finished painting the bathroom on Monday night. I love it! Feels good to be done with that project - finally!

Fogg and I get to celebrate our 7th anniversary this weekend so hopefully I can snag a picture of us all dressed up - well, sort of dressed up. We'll also try to finish up a couple of other projects in the backyard because it's supposed to be super warm the whole weekend. I'm also going to get a massage that was given to me by the in-laws for my birthday - so excited!

Cheers~

1 comment:

Ramona said...

nice baby bump! :-)