Monday, June 13, 2011

Marshmallow Dreams

A few weeks ago, Reed unfortunately had another ear infection. He got put on an antibiotic and sometimes that will cause some serious diaper rash. This time around it was particularly bad. He hadn't taken a bath in a few days because of it and it was severely needed so I forced him to bathe. He cried and cried and was so very sad. I bribed him to finish the bath with a treat (a marshmallow). It was sort of late and he was tuckered out from such a traumatic event. He fell asleep on my shoulder while holding the marshmallow. When I put him in his crib, I tried to take the marshmallow out of his hand and he instinctively held on to it and wouldn't let me take it. So here he is clutching his marshmallow while asleep.


He is gaining more and more of a personality every day. He will always say "thank you" when you give him something, he's learning to say "please" more and more. He will even say "your welcome" when you say thank you to him. The cutest thing is that he has started to say "bless you" when you sneeze. What a cute little bug!

2 comments:

alk said...

aw! what a cute little picture of Reed. Marshmallows must be like gold him :)

April said...

Cutest picture, ever!