Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Reed Chats and Nora Walks

So, it's a big night in our house!  Nora really walked!  Crazy!  She took a few steps last week, but only like one or two before sitting down.  Last night we got her to take a few more.  But tonight, she really did it on her own, and had direction.  And I got it on video!  Please ignore my annoying mom voice.


Nora also has a tooth actually coming in.  I've been saying for the last 5 months that "she's teething" but for real this time.  And funny, she isn't that grumpy about it!  I thought all those fussy times before were the teething, but then when she actually is teething - no biggy!  You can see it coming through if you watch her carefully, but she won't dare let you put your finger on it or hold down her lip to see it.  It's the lower left one.  I'm sure the next few are close behind.

And to top off all her growing up, she crawled herself to the top of the stairs today too!

Not to be outdone, Reed wanted to also show off his skills.  He insisted on being on film, I asked him some questions.

Well, that's my quick update, more later.
Cheers~

1 comment:

Maggie said...

Our Norah walked at 10 months too :) Watch out for lots of fun ahead!!!