Again, I've been a slacker at posting! Anyway, I have a couple of different posts today.
So last weekend, we drove to Colorado to meet up with Fogg's best friend from Ohio who was going there for a dirt bike trip with his brother and his brother's friends. We loaded up the bikes and the camper and took several days off work and headed out. Meanwhile, Fogg's friend ran into car trouble and bailed on the trip! We still decided to keep going and dirt bike anyway. It was a great time. A long freaking drive but fun anyway. We went near Gunnison and Crested Butte, to a place called Taylor Park. We camped way up in the mountains but we had a lot of comforts with our pop up camper and the other people has huge campers and lots of food to share.
The first day we just set up camp and hung out. The next morning, some other ladies watched the kids for me so I could go dirt biking with Fogg and the boys. It was such a beautiful, challenging and fun ride. The next day, the boys went on another ride and I took the kids over to Crested Butte to play, have lunch and check out the town. It's a cute ski town, I let them pick out a small toy and get a chocolate treat then we headed back to the campsite for dinner.
Each night a big fire was made and everyone enjoyed hanging out, having drinks, chatting and roasting marshmallows. The kids loved running around, getting super dirty, exploring.
This is a really cool playground in Crested Butte, it was a pirate ship and the kids just played pirates for a long time, saying "argh!" and "ahoy matey". Hilarious.
Passed out on the way home.
No comments:
Post a Comment