Fogg has affectionately nicknamed my belly "Snoopy". He thinks that my profile looks like Snoopy's nose. You be the judge:


I'm actually not offended by this comparison, it's actually quite endearing (for now). He is not allowed to nickname my belly once it's been vacated of his new child though.
Reed has adopted my belly as a "big hill" for his dirt bike to go up. He makes a point of emphasizing the "big" part. I'm glad that his new sibling is already entertaining him in a round about sort of way. Reed continues to be super cute with my belly, wanting to hug and kiss the baby, asking if it's kicking, being very nice when I tell him it hurts. I am trying to get a video of it but he gets shy when the camera starts going.
Snoopy has been causing me a bit of trouble, I've had a hard week of feeling very exhausted and even a little nauseous at times. Thursday was a day that couldn't have ended fast enough, it was very challenging for me. I'm definitely getting very uncomfortable and getting more and more ready to be done.
Enough of complaining for now, off to enjoy a long weekend!
Reed has adopted my belly as a "big hill" for his dirt bike to go up. He makes a point of emphasizing the "big" part. I'm glad that his new sibling is already entertaining him in a round about sort of way. Reed continues to be super cute with my belly, wanting to hug and kiss the baby, asking if it's kicking, being very nice when I tell him it hurts. I am trying to get a video of it but he gets shy when the camera starts going.
Snoopy has been causing me a bit of trouble, I've had a hard week of feeling very exhausted and even a little nauseous at times. Thursday was a day that couldn't have ended fast enough, it was very challenging for me. I'm definitely getting very uncomfortable and getting more and more ready to be done.
Enough of complaining for now, off to enjoy a long weekend!
1 comment:
I have to agree it looks a bit snoopyish.
Post a Comment