Tuesday, September 27, 2011

36 Weeks

Well, the big appointment was this morning. Had another ultrasound to check the fluid level again and yay! my hard work paid off and it's the same. I've been drinking a massive amount of water (and peeing a billion times a day) and I was able to keep it up. This is good because I didn't have to go on bed rest and didn't have to have a baby early (as of now). So we are still doing good as of now. Sounds like we will make it to at least 38 weeks which is great!

So we'll see how things are going next week and have another check of the fluids the week after that. We'll see from there how things are looking. Just continuing the baking of this bun!

35 Weeks

36 Weeks

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 36 Weeks - 252 days (only about 28 days left!)

Size of baby: ultrasound said the baby is 5 pounds 15 ounces.

Maternity Clothes: oh man, I feel gross. Look at me, I'm HUGE! There isn't much left in even maternity attire that fits. I wear the same few pairs of pants and shirts that are most comfortable. I long for the time I get home to put on my pj's which is one of Fogg's shirts and my yoga pants.

Gender: still don't know.

Movement: this little one moves quite a bit and I can tell it's getting uncomfortable and tight in there. It's getting more and more uncomfortable for me as well...

Sleep: not sleeping great but doing alright. I'm adjusting to sleeping without the sleep aid but still get up and pee a million times a night. The time between 3-4 am is always the hardest to go back to sleep.

What I miss: being comfortable. Sitting, standing, laying down, kneeling, squatting, standing up, it's all difficult.

Cravings: nothing really lately actually. Sometimes I'm ravenous and sometimes I don't eat much at all.

Symptoms: wicked heartburn lately. I'm starting to swell up. My ring is leaving a mark on my finger and my feet are getting a tad chubby.

Best Moment this month: Reed was telling me all about being a big brother on the way to the doctor this morning - it was adorable. We also bought a teddy bear for Reed to give the baby. I let Reed choose what he wanted to give and what color he wanted. I kept reinforcing that it was for the baby and not for him. I'll pick up something for the baby to give Reed in return. I was also able to check an enormous amount off my to-do list in the past two weeks. I really don't have much left to do which is a great feeling for me. My bags are packed (in multiple ways) so now I just need to get my mind in the game.

2 comments:

Ramona said...

looking good!

aLi said...

Wow, Meg, you are doing awesome! Good job on baking the bun. I pray all goes well in the next couple weeks!!!! Good luck with the sleep... ohh I don't miss being 36 weeks pregnant!!!!!