Friday, September 9, 2011

To Do List

Things I'd like to do before the new baby comes:
  • Get my hair colored and cut.
  • Get maternity pictures taken.
  • Wash and organize the baby clothes.
  • Get the carpets cleaned.
  • Make pumpkin bars.
  • Get a massage.
  • Pack the hospital bag.
  • Go to Wheeler Farm and do the whole Halloween thing.
  • Decorate the house for fall.
  • Pull out the baby stuff (bathtub, pack'n'play, carseat, swing) that I'll need.
  • Stock up on newborn things that I don't have (diapers, baby wash).
  • Spend quality time with my little Reed and my hubby.
  • Figure out what the baby is going to wear home from the hospital.
  • Mentally prep myself for the birth.
  • Finish up work projects and pass along to my temp replacement.
  • Re-cover Reed's lounge chair in the TV room.
  • Take as many naps as possible.

1 comment:

jen said...

You can do it! You have a month and a half (almost) to check things off your list. I suggest you start with the nap :)