Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Hair

I've been having a really fun time learning to do cute hairstyles for Nora.  I'm so not ready to cut her hair, but it's long enough in the front that it's in her face.  So I need to do things to get it out of her eyes.  She tends to take out clips and they get lost so I'd rather do hairbands.  I got this great set of multi-colored hairbands so I have fun making up new styles.  I used a Pinterest post that someone did of toddler hairstyles.  They were basically just variations of a pig-tail or pony so it got me started, but I've taken it a tad further and did some other fun things.  I got myself a little topsy tail (remember those from the early 90's?) and that makes doing some styles way easier, but then it also spruces up the usual pig tail.  Anyway, I've been taking pictures of them.  You can see how my designs get more complicated as time goes on.















Well, anyway, it's been fun, I'm looking forward to doing more and more interesting and unusual things with her hair!

Last night, there were quite a few bubbles in the bath.  They put on "hats".







Not sure what got into London, but apparently he felt that this pillow needed to be destroyed and took it upon himself to take care of the problem.  We were all in the house at the time, I was in the basement, Fogg was putting Reed to bed.  He did some serious work without making even a noise and in a quick amount of time.  Last night, he started on the other one!  He only got a corner off, but did manage to get some stuffing out.  Guess I'm getting new pillows for the couch!

One last picture.  Rarely do I have to wake Nora up in the morning (both kids for that matter) but yesterday the poor girl was just plain out.  I even opened her blinds and she didn't so much as flinch.  I like that she has a lamb leg to her head (obviously, it's very soft).  I detest waking a sleeping baby, it makes me so sad.
If only you could see her sleep hair, it's usually epic!
Cheers~

No comments: