Pretty dying fire
Almost time! Daddy and his cheering section
Here they go!
Here is Matt, he is in orange on the far left of picture
The kids did pretty well. It was dusty and hot, but they hung in there. Nora ended up getting what I think was heat stroke/exhaustion about 30 minutes after this picture and started throwing up. I got her cooled off and out of the sun and she recovered by the time dad came into the finish!
Finished! He said it was harder than last year, the trail was really challenging. But he finished and better than last year!
Idaho City is stuck in the early 1900's I think. This is for real, people rode their horses into town.
This is Nora a couple of days later, she was not feeling well and finally passed out asleep on the floor with her face down and her leg on a toy.
Congrats to Fogg on finishing and finishing well. Matt did great, but unfortunately didn't finish the course. It was a rough one!
No comments:
Post a Comment