Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Seattle Tash's Wedding

Ok, so I'm wayyyyy behind in blog posts.  It's because we've been super duper busy and have a lot to report about but then we are on to the next thing and I haven't updated from the last thing!  So, I'm going to work on this over the next little bit and see how far we get.

So on the docket here, we have Tasha's wedding in Seattle, then Idaho City race, then mom's birthday.  And of course lots of stuff in between and yet to come!  So this post is dedicated to Tash's wedding.

My friend  Tash is an amazing person. I met her almost 15 years ago, on my first day of college.  Like very first day.  She lived on my dorm floor and we were instant friends.  She is a skinny Hawaiian girl from Seattle who played basketball for Weber State.  She is one of those people who will always be a person with some of the greatest influence on my life.  Well, she got married over Memorial Day weekend!   Unfortunately, we couldn't afford the money or time it took to bring the whole family, so I just went.  Here are pictures from my trip.
View of Rainier from Pike Place Market.

 View from my morning run

Beautiful flowers at Pike Place market on Sunday morning.

My amazing breakfast

After rehearsal dinner, Drew, April and I went out.

This is the view from the house I stayed at in West Seattle.  Amazing.

Got to have brunch with my former boss and friend, Stacy and her cute boy Jamie.

The wedding!  April walking down the aisle.

Beautiful bride Tash and her parents.

Glenn and Tasha getting hitched!


We've all be friends for 15 years, love these girls!

A fantastic weekend to visit with friends and celebrate marriage.  Congrats Tash and Glenn!

No comments: